Testing plays a major role in fighting COVID-19 – for your health, the health of our communities, and to help safely reopen business, schools, and more. Kaiser Permanente has greatly increased its COVID-19 testing capacity and offers testing for both asymptomatic and symptomatic members.
Kaiser recommends getting a diagnostic test if you currently have symptoms or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and have not been fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Testing at Kaiser Permanente
When you receive testing at Kaiser Permanente, you get:
- Easy only scheduling – testing appointments can be scheduled 24/7 and are usually available within 1-2 days.
- Convenient access to testing locations – testing is available at most Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- Reliable and accurate test results – usually available within 48 hours, ofter quicker, depending on demand.
- New test results automatically saved to medical record – care teams are notified and can follow-up with members as needed.
Need to schedule a COVID-19 test?
Go online: Sign in to kp.org or use the Kaiser Permanente app and self-schedule a COVID-19 test through an e-visit.
Call us 21/7: Find your location information below:
- Northern California (866) 454-8855 (TTY 711)
- Southern California (833) 574-2273 (TTY 711)
(800) 218-1059 (TTY 711)
(404) 365-0966 (TTY 711)
- Oahu: (808) 432-200 (TTY 711)
- Maui: (808) 243-600 (TTY 711)
- Hawaii Island: (808) 334-4400 (TTY 711)
- Kauai: (808) 246-5600 (TTY 711)
(800) 777-7904 (TTY 711)
(800) 813-2000 (TTY 711)
(800) 297-6877 (TTY 711)
Learn more at kp.org/coronavirus