Alongside our City departments and agencies, the Los Angeles Firemen’s Relief Association is taking additional steps that can help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), strengthening the local response to the outbreak with measures that include new limits on public gatherings in City facilities.
For this reason, LAFRA has suspended public access to our offices from external visitors at this time.
Please know that assistance is still available via telephone, online and email during our normal business hours, Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
Cancelled/Postponed LAFRA events:
- Scholarship Essay – April 4
- Volunteer Appreciation Lunch – April 4
- Medicare Seminar – April 7 & 8
- Lane Kemper Softball Classic – April 28
- 2020 LAFRA Pechanga Reunion – May 18 thru May 22
- 17th Annual LAPD/LAFD Car Show – May 30
- Hope for Firefighters – June 4
- 22nd Annual Fallen Heroes Memorial – June 13
- LAFD Golf Invitational – Sept 21
- The Dave Moorman Over The Line Tournament – Oct 6
- Hook n Ladder Enduro – Oct 24
- LAFRA Open House – Nov 7
- LAFRA Holiday Dinner & Dance – Dec 2020
- 2021 Buzzard Bait – Jan 15-18, 2021
For assistance, please utilize the following resources:
Main Office Numbers
- Toll-Free (800) 244-3439
- Direct (323) 259-5200
- Relief Medical Plan Coverage (866) 995-2372
- FAX (323) 259-5290 (DO NOT send any medical personal health information / PHI)