The Relief Association hopes you are staying healthy and is dedicated to providing benefits and services to assist with your welfare and comfort.
In consideration of the Coronavirus outbreak and risks, here is a list of grocery stores in several states that have voluntarily opened their doors early to accommodate our senior customers.
Community Liaison Officers, Jim Dolan and Steve Ruda are ready to assist you by telephone if you have any questions. Other departments available to you by phone are:
- Jim Dolan (323) 259-5209
- Steve Ruda (323) 259-5224
- LAFRA Family Support Group (323) 259-5277
- General Offices (800) 580-9044
- Medical Plan (866) 995-2372
- Member Services (323) 259-5222 or (323) 259-5223
Your Los Angeles Firemen’s Relief Association.