LiveHealth Online offers these tips and provides the opportunity for you to talk to a doctor today.
Are you concerned about the new coronavirus? You’re not alone. The virus can cause a condition called COVID-19 with symptoms similar to those of the flu. If you feel sick, try not to worry. Doctors on LiveHealth Online are prepared for the COVID-19 outbreak and can speak with you about your symptoms. Simply tap into care to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
You can protect yourself and your family from the new coronavirus and other germs by practicing these healthy habits:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
You can get care, advice and treatment 24/7 with LiveHealth Online. Learn more.
Click here for more LiveHealthOnline tips